I would let Haley Wolfe at Haley's Comic leap into pretty much any part of my body and/or life. She's hilarious and severely underappreciated. Please go check out her blog and give her some following action!
I asked her to do a post about what her life would be like with children, since that is something I frequently blog about.Here's her wonderful post for today.
10 Things That Would Happen If I Had Kids
by Haley Wolfe
1. My ability to ignore crying babies would prove useful.
2. Our families would lavish gifts upon them.
3. We would never be able to retire ever.
4. At least one of them would be the harbinger of the apocalypse.
5. They'd learn a lot from me.
6. I'd always be honest with them.
7. I might get confused and think they were characters in a book I was writing.
8. With my luck, they'd excel in math and science and hate English.
9. Ari would grow to resent my superior parenting skills.
10. After a few years, some nice people would come take them off our hands.
Thank you for checking out all of her stuff. If you need some Mary to get through the day, check out my guest post at Word Nerd Speaks.